Saturday, October 20, 2007

1-2 Action is so nice, 10-25 game...

So I made my way over to Harrah's this past Friday afternoon, which will probably be my last day time session during the week, and had a blast. I, of course, played well and got my first buy in spread out to the many lunchboxes at the table. Oh so exciting, I pull out my next two bills and go to work, I get my other two back during one down, I proceed to get another two hundred in the next two downs. So now I am sitting on about $650, I'm ready to go, I got my buy ins back and have an uptick of $250, sayanora. Here is the make of the table though, seat one is empty at hour four, seat two is a young asian girl who is a level one, verging on level two player. Seat three is a level two guy verging on being a level three guy, I say this because he bet his two pair into three players from early position when the flush hit. Seat four is a lunchbox, who had $600 in front of him, and now has $120 in front of him. Seat five a lunch box, seat six empty, seat seven lunchbox, seat eight level three player, Mr. Nick, seat nine a lunchbox, oh yeah, that's me, and seat ten a lunchbox.

Well as I was saying I am ready to go, so I run to the bathroom and get back, now on my way I say if I miss the blinds, we roll, if I get back on time, play through the down to the next and see what happens, this table is primed. Well, I get back and I am under the gun and I look at wired jacks, I make it 17 to go, I get four callers behind me FOUR!!! Seat 10, Seat four, seat five and seat eight. The flop, J 9 7 two diamonds, well I will not slow play this hand with four callers, and a diamond and straight draw on the board. I bet out $65, I get two callers, seat 10 and four. The turn is a 4 clubs, I bet $125, seat ten insta-calls, seat four ughs to himself and folds. Seat ten INSTA CALLED what the hell, does he have a set also, maybe two pair, COULD HE HAVE CALLED MY RAISE FROM UNDER THE GUN WITH 8-10? Does he put me on a bluff? I did show some earlier but the pot did not get this big! After that turn bet he has about $350 left and I have him covered. The river is a four of hearts, I am very happy but I want to make sure I get something so I value bet, $150 and the ten seat goes ALL IN!!! OH SHYTE, do you have quads? I get up and move away from the table as I ask the dealer to count down what I owe if I decide to call, about $155 more the dealer says...this is the fun part. I sit in my chair and I say to him, did you hit quads, he responds, why you got a full house, I say yep, he goes ugh, under his breath and I say CALL! Here is why the 1-2 game is so nice, he tables the 8-10 not suited, that is right not suited! He flopped the nuts and tried to let me bet it out, he called my raise with 8-10 not suited!!!! I take down a lovely pot, proceed to give the table back a few hundred and get up frustrated and leave a big winner, that story is for another day.

As I leave I look over to the ten and a quarter no limit game and see all the money in play, and I do not mean on the table, I know eight of the nine guys at the table, I mean these guys will get up and shoot the shit with me kinda guys, these guys have so much money that this game is the only reason why the show up at Harrahs anymore. I than look at what they had on the table, there was over $120,000 on that table, let me tell you something three of those guys keep that game feed. So if you are ever in Harrahs at about 6 pm ask about the 10-25 no limit game and check it out, they move some money and one of the three that I spoke about will move at you with air when you have the nuts and you would think that he had the nuts...SO CRAZY! Alright I have rambled on long enough!

Stay nice as rice and mello as jello!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not a level one player. You are a level one jack off.