Monday, November 5, 2007

Here Comes the PAIN TRAIN!!!!

LOL! Remember those commercials with the office linebacker that reebok used to air? I just watched most of them on youtube and they are freaking hilarious! So the other night as I was playing in Harrah's, two Fridays ago, I got to say one of my favriote lines, let me tell you how I got to this point.

I sit down at a 1-2 NL game and I see some of the regulars, I sit there for about 20 minutes and I don't catch anything, now remember if you had read any of my earlier blogs one of the many bad things about Harrah's is how slow, utterly slow many of the dealers are, I mean if you can get 15 hands out a down you may make a dollar a hand and at that rate you could average $30 an hour, nah, not these folks, they average about 10 hands a down! Ugh! Alright, 20 minutes and I have not played the small blind yet. Well the next dealer comes in and I get two good hands in a row and I get paid off, I am now up $100. My next hand is J-2 off, I am in the cutt off seat and there are five limpers into me, I decide to make it $17, I get two callers...why? Because they do not believe I can have three hands in a row and/or I may be stealing from this position. Well the flop is repungnant for them, J-2-2. They check as well as I, the turn is an K and it puts a flush draw out there, there is a bet into me and I call the other person folds, the river is a three and completes the flush. This is exciting, but the read I get from the guy in the 10 seat, now mind you I am in the one seat and you can see the excitment in his body language, he bets big, I believe it was like $45. I raise another $100, he goes all in for another $30 or so, I say this as I call the $30, "Here comes the pain train." He shows the flush I show my J-2, he is not happy. I played like a lunch box and got there, the thing was, and this is really not a good excuse, I raised. LOL!

Want to make a few hundred in a 1-2 NL game, come to Harrahs geez! They really do watch the WSOP re-runs and try to re-enact what they saw...it is awesome! Alright, if you pay a lunchbox off in the future...NO WORRIES, it will come back!

Stay nice as rice and mello as jello!

No comments: