Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lunchbox...good for poker always in life...

"Come on! I just got called down by that guy with J Deuce! Was it suited? YES!!! For the love..." This thought goes through my mind many times during a cash session, before I would verbalize those thoughts, now I just simply say..."Nice hand...lunchbox!"

What is a lunchbox...I have used it instead of the word donkey. We all had them growing up, scooby doo, smurfs, spiderman etc. Now they are coming to the tables like sheep to the slaughter! I mean they watch the WPT, US Pokerchampionships, WSOP and see that the guy just busted another with K2 suited..."hmm" the lunchbox thinks..."I'm going to play that hand in my session tomorrow...it worked for him...gotta work for me!" They do and that person gets a lot of money from me and proceeds to spread it around the the table! I, unfortunately, do not get any of it back from him.

So all you lunchboxes...keep it up, you are good for the game!!!!

2 comments:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

Lunchbox, I like it. I think it will catch on . Donkey ,fish, idiot are getting stale.

C.S. said...

Lunchbox. I am the lunchbox sometimes. I get shafted trading my sandwiches for PBnJs all the time.